The NIGC has lowered the preliminary annual fee rate for Tier 2 to 0.062%; the lowest rate adopted by the NIGC in five years. The NIGC is funded by tribal nations through Indian gaming operation revenue pursuant to IGRA and its regulations. The agency bases fees on a percentage of assessable gross revenues, which are paid quarterly to the agency.
Upcoming Events & Seminars
- AGA Issues Updated Best Practices for Anti-Money Laundering ComplianceDecember 18, 2019
- NIGC 2019 Fee Rate and Fingerprint FeesNovember 8, 2019
- 2018 Indian Gaming Revenues of $33.7 Billion Show a 4.1% IncreaseSeptember 12, 2019
- NIGC MICS Key Control StandardsMarch 7, 2019
- NIGC 2018 Fee Rate and Fingerprint FeesNovember 7, 2018