The NIGC has lowered the preliminary annual fee rate for Tier 2 to 0.062%; the lowest rate adopted by the NIGC in five years. The NIGC is funded by tribal nations through Indian gaming operation revenue pursuant to IGRA and its regulations. The agency bases fees on a percentage of assessable gross revenues, which are paid quarterly to the agency.
Upcoming Events & Seminars
July 23 @ 8:00 am - July 25 @ 5:00 pm
- 2017 Indian Gaming Revenues Increase 3.9% to $32.4 BillionJune 27, 2018
- NIGC Proposed Rule: Minimum Internal Control Standards Class IIJune 21, 2018
- NIGC to Announce Indian Gaming’s 2017 Gross Gaming RevenuesJune 8, 2018
- Supreme Court Overturns Federal Law Prohibiting Sports BettingMay 15, 2018
- The BlueBird Certified Public Accountants Scholarship for Native American Accounting Students 2018 RecipientApril 26, 2018