- This event has passed.
Roundtable Discussion for Tribal Regulatory Leaders
December 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Forest County Potawatomi Gaming Commission is holding a roundtable discussion for Tribal regulatory leaders on Tuesday, December 12, 2017, at the Potawatomi Hotel & Casino in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The agenda will include the following topics:
- Launch of the Alliance for Tribal Regulators;
- Reviewing the Tribal skill-based gaming technical standards;
- Forming a Tribal Standards Development & Control Committee;
- Introducing other technical standards for the benefit of Tribes; and
- Connecting skill-based games to Class II and Class III games.
Click here to RSVP.