About the BlueBird Client Portal
The BlueBird Client Portal is a web-based application used for secure file transfers and continued access between BlueBird, CPAs and our clients. The Portal is an interface that only requires the installation of Microsoft® Silverlight® for use.
Your Portal User ID and login information will be provided via email. All documents made available for continued access such as financial statements, compacts, loan agreements, etc. will remain on your portal for a stated period of time in accordance with BlueBird’s record retention and portal use policies.
The Portal is built in Microsoft® Silverlight®. You may be prompted to install Silverlight® (the prompt appears on the login page) the first time you attempt to login to the Portal. The installation is simple and typically takes less than a minute to complete. Most browsers and operating systems are compatible with Silverlight®, which is needed to access the main Portal interface.
For a complete list of browsers and operating systems that support Silverlight®, visit http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/get-started/install/default.aspx.
Simple User Interface
The Portal may be accessed through Google® Chrome™, and mobile devices via a Simple User Interface also referred to as the Non-Silverlight Login at https://portal.cchaxcess.com/SUI/Login.aspx. Advanced Portal features are not available in the non-Silverlight version of Portal.
- Refer to the emails received from BlueBird for login information.
- The Login ID (email address) is not case sensitive; the temporary password provided via email is case sensitive.
- You will be required to change your password upon logging in for the first time and answer at least one security question. Your security questions can help you access your portal if you ever forget your password.
- Your new password may be from 8 to 32 characters in length, must contain at least one alpha character, one numeric character, and one special character (e.g. !, @, #, etc.). The password is case sensitive.
- Your password may be reset at anytime by clicking “Forgot your password?”
Users will be logged out of Portal after 30 minutes of inactivity for security reasons. If you find that you have been logged out of Portal, re-enter your email address and password to login again.